Not use this fucking site other members go away from this site I worn you

Domain : uniqueone.info

This site is worth, totally worth

My problem yesterday I upload chat script than I don’t know this is illegal, and got suspended, and I say sorry and promise that not upload any this type script in future.

But @Admin can’t help me, and he suspected my account and my domain is in that account, when I suspended so make new account in infinity free and add domain same as old account but system says this domain is already use, and how slove this problem???

I know how slove, first I want to go older (suspended) account and remove domain than I can add in my new account, but when I go to do this than older account says you are suspended and can’t connect with cpanel, for removing domain you must go cpanel and remove from there, but I can’t do this because I suspended

Now how take my domain bank I don’t understand, also @Admin say I do not unsuspected because you break TOS, I say yes I break TOS but not mean that you take my domain and do not giving back.

I think in this site if you break some Normal TOS you got suspended and also with your domain name also, and your domain worth totally, so my suggestion is not come in this site find other hosting provider.

We don’t have your domain. We only provide a hosting service, not a domain registration service. The domain name is still yours. You can login with your domain registrar and see your domain is still there, fully under your control. You just won’t be able to host it on InfinityFree for a while.

Just don’t upload a chat script or any other software which is against the terms and you’ll have no such problems hosting websites there. Our terms are fair, just don’t violate them and there is no problem.

@Admin said:
We don’t have your domain. We only provide a hosting service, not a domain registration service. The domain name is still yours. You can login with your domain registrar and see your domain is still there, fully under your control. You just won’t be able to host it on InfinityFree for a while.

Just don’t upload a chat script or any other software which is against the terms and you’ll have no such problems hosting websites there. Our terms are fair, just don’t violate them and there is no problem.

So how to remove from suspended account?

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:

Well, You had to wait 90 days and there’s nothing Admin can do about it!
Because the admin panel for this site DOES NOT HAVE THAT OPTION!

And How come you don’t know the TOS?
There’s a checkbox that says YOU HAD READ the TOS and PRIVACY POLICY!
Even tho no one will read it unless wanted to do something bad…
But still, you had agreed with the TOS!

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:

Ok my last option is to wait 90 days? Or nothing?

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:

Yep…
But there’s a lot of free hosting companies out there!
But… they are not UNLIMITED like this :wink:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:

Yep…

I know sir I like this hosting, I created new account but I want to use my old domain, no to buy new, so beg you help my problem

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:

Yep…

I know sir I like this hosting, I created new account but I want to use my old domain, no to buy new, so beg you help my problem

I’ll see what the Sponsor said…
Account name?

Sponsor is infinity free

Account is :
epiz_21442092

Sponsor said :
uniqueone.info is already assigned and in use.3

@torreninum said:
Sponsor is infinity free

Account is :
epiz_21442092
https://imgur.com/a/EudKu