domain-manearns.ml

i am not receiving mails sent to my domain webmail
even though mx record is set correctly, which is

domain mx record priority
manearns.ml mx.epizy.com 10

my country is india.
pls let me know any solutions

p.s.
it was working fine in start after setting up my account, maybe i messed something up
(thanks in advance for help)

You are using Cloudflare. You cannot receive email when using Cloudflare. It’s a known issue.

hi, thank you so much for replying!
but last time when i disabled cloudflare
error 1016 “origin error dns” started to appear while trying to open my website
can you help me about to how to completely remove cloudflare… and make everything work like before

@Edward said:
hi, thank you so much for replying!
but last time when i disabled cloudflare
error 1016 “origin error dns” started to appear while trying to open my website
can you help me about to how to completely remove cloudflare… and make everything work like before

Disabling Cloudflare requires the DNS settings of your domain name to be updated. You don’t need to do anything for that, it’s all handled automatically. However, due to DNS propagation it can take some time for the changes to start working everywhere.

Just disable Cloudflare and wait some time (up to 72 hours but usually far less).

okay, thank you so much admin

hi admin, i have successfully disabled cloudflare and it doesn’t show “cdn.cloudflare” at the end of my mailing address when i send a message through my webmail! which means cloudflare its not connected with my website… yet i’m not receiving mail in my webmail
what else could be the cause of it? i’m out of clues now
any ideas?

@Edward said:
hi admin, i have successfully disabled cloudflare and it doesn’t show “cdn.cloudflare” at the end of my mailing address when i send a message through my webmail! which means cloudflare its not connected with my website… yet i’m not receiving mail in my webmail
what else could be the cause of it? i’m out of clues now
any ideas?

You said your domain name was “domain-manearns.ml”? Because that domain name seems to be gone completely from the .ml registry. Please check with Freenom whether the domain is still registered, active and pointing to our nameservers.

no, it is only “manearns.ml”
not “domain-manearns.ml”
and it is active because i am using it on a regular basis

hi… sorry that i disturbed you but i don’t know how it just started to work now! maybe it required more updation time than expected
anyways, i dont wanna be pushy but can u tell me is there any way to access webmail from my phone… through some app maybe
i saw the roundcube app on playstore but coudnt understand how to setup there!
is there any step by step link for the setup of that which u can share, once again… thank you so much

@Edward said:
hi… sorry that i disturbed you but i don’t know how it just started to work now! maybe it required more updation time than expected
anyways, i dont wanna be pushy but can u tell me is there any way to access webmail from my phone… through some app maybe
i saw the roundcube app on playstore but coudnt understand how to setup there!
is there any step by step link for the setup of that which u can share, once again… thank you so much

No, you can only access your email using our webmail client. Access from external programs is only supported on premium hosting.