Not receiving emails

I’m nor receiving emails, but I can send?!?!?

InfinityFree does not provide email service, so you’ll need an external provider (Like Gmail) in order to receive email on your custom domain.

4 Likes

YES, I use Secureserver, I added as instructed the MX records but…

smtp.secureserver.net
mailstore1.secureserver.net.

Still not receiving emails

What is your domain name? You also probably will have better luck with their support desk than here, I’ve never heard of them before, and have absolutely no clue how their system works.

7 Likes

If receiving email is not working, the only chance we may be able to do anything to help you is if all of the following are true:

Your domain is using our nameservers

If this is not the case, you need to configure the MX records with your current DNS hosting provider (the company whose nameservers you are using). If you’re not using our nameservers, then the records you set up on our end will have no effect on your domain name, and there is nothing we can do about it.

You have added the MX records through our panel already

If not, please do this first.

An MX lookup shows different results.

Please check the actual MX records published on your domain with a (third party) MX lookup tool, like MxToolbox:

If these show different results than what you’ve set up in our panel, that’s an issue we can fix.

But if these show the correct MX records, then the issue is out of our hands. It means your domain is configured to receive email on secureserver.net (that’s Go Daddy I think?), but that’s not working. That could be a problem with the sending mail server or the receiving mail server, but it’s completely out of our hands.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.