Not being able to host my own domain

Dear Admin,
I wanted to add my domain buyonline.com.np but the system says Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

While my domain is pointing to the mentioned nameservers at domain registrar. What’s going wrong? Please help me fix this…

Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

buyonline.com.np currently leads to Cloudflare

what does it mean? how to solve this#

Click on the blue text (In my previous post - It’s currently your NS)

https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-use-infinityfree-nameservers/

How about this then?

The DNS settings in the web interface look great, but the nameservers of the domain registrar don’t return those records.

I would normally also check the WHOIS data for nameservers. But com.np does not have a regular WHOIS server, and the website they link to just returns a 404 error.

So I suspect the problem is caused by your domain registrar not properly applying the nameservers you gave them. Please check with your domain registrar how to solve this, because this is not a problem we can fix for you.

since, it is free. they are not accepting nameservers ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com WTH. They said to be accepted I need to purchase the nameservers. Also, they have blacklisted this servers. Are theere any other ways to do this?

You can ignore them :smile: and use Freenom as many users here

what if i delete my website from cloudflare. Does it still point to cloudflare nameservers?

Where your domain will lead/pointing depends on the Name Server records in the DNS section of your domain registrar

Yes. Deleting the domain from Cloudflare will just break your domain name even further.

The only way to fix this is to update the nameservers with your domain registry. That is the only way this problem can be resolved.

That said, I have heard complaints from other people using com.np as well, and it’s possible that they have blocked our nameservers. If so, all you can do is ask them to unblock the nameservers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.