Not able to login into Webmail

Hello,
I have not been able to login in to webmail. I have changed my password and tried to login again but to not success. It keeps saying Login Failed or Terms of Use Violation. Anything you could do to fix this?

@vortexvirtualairlines said:
Hello,
I have not been able to login in to webmail. I have changed my password and tried to login again but to not success. It keeps saying Login Failed or Terms of Use Violation. Anything you could do to fix this?

It may be caused by a terrible DDoS attack or a server side issue. Wait a day and see if it still happens

Hello,

Try delete your email account then re add it.

Can you shed any light @Admin?

Can you shed any light on it @vortexvirtualairlines ? What do you see exactly when you say you “cannot login”? Do you see an error message? Does this apply to a specific email account and hosting account or to other mailboxes and hosting accounts as well? Does the tip from @PlanetGamingGG help?

Hello @Admin ,
It happens with all email accounts that I have tried. All it says is “Login Failed”. I have deleted and re added it but to no success.

@vortexvirtualairlines I see you have multiple accounts. On which one should I check the issue?

It doesn’t seem to work on both @Admin .

I just created at test email account on epiz_20411550 but I was able to login effortlessly (with the correct email address and password). Please make sure you’re using the correct username (your email address) and password (the mailbox password, not the hosting account password).

I will also try with a different browser and report back. @Admin

Still coming back as login failed. @Admin

Still coming back as login failed. @Admin

On a new mailbox or on an existing mailbox? On the account epiz_20411550 or another account?

On new and existing mailbox for account epiz_201411550.

@vortexvirtualairlines Are you sure you’re using the correct login details? I can create a new account and sign in to it without any problems.