No sponsors for you: error still there after 72 hours and DNS flush

Website URL

markdeyarmond.ca

Error Message

No Sponsors

ww01.markdeyarmond.ca currently does not have any sponsors for you.

Other Information

I’ve looked at the other topics for this and the resounding answers are wait 72 hours, flush DNS, change DNS provider etc. I’ve done those: ran DNS flush on my devices, changed DNS provider on my router and rebooted, cleared cache and browser history, waited almost a week since setup, tried different browsers but still get the above error message when visiting my site. The exception is my iPhone where I visited the website first from LTE so was able to view my website. So perhaps a problem with my network?? But I don’t understand why issue still persists after 72 hours.

Hi and welcome to the forum! Try to remove and re-add the domain from the “Addon Domains” section of the Control Panel, then go on your File Manager and on your domain’s folder delete the new htdocs folder, then go back a folder and move the htdocs folder to your domain’s folder. Like so your website will now work after waiting some time for DNS to propagate.

6 Likes

Thanks for your help, will I need to wait another 72 hours for this to take effect?

Hopefully not, it may appear sooner but it can take up to 72 hours for everyone to see this change.

Your site already works fine for me:

Repeating the steps in the “When will my domain name start working” article such as flushing your DNS cache can help you see it sooner.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.