Need to buy a hosting plan with a free domain

After building a website for a client with 1 of your free domains, I need to move to your ultimate paid plan which cost around 89 USD/year…
the problem is that I want my built site to take benefit of the free domain offer that comes with it, but seems that I can’t do that through infinity’s free hosting refer link, because it comes with (no free domain).
what if I bought the hosting plan strait from ifast website and got my desired free domain, is it possible to move my built website to the new domain name?
my site: http://asyaaf.lovestoblog.com
thanks in advance

Please read

3 Likes

Please note that the Ultimate plan with “free domain” costs $83.88, whereas the one without “free domain” costs only $70.89.

If you do want the all-in-one bundle, you can simply click an iFastNet link anywhere on our site, and find the relevant package in iFastNet’s portal and the sale will be attributed to our referral link.

Regardless of whether you use the referral link, your website will not be transferred automatically, and but you can contact iFastNet after your account is set up to get your site transferred.

8 Likes

Dear Admin,

Thank you very much for offering free domains and free hosting, which help people like me to get on with testing their projects… Now, I moved to your iFast premium paid services, need to move my website from your servers to iFast servers but I stumbled with a problem … iFast support tickets seems to have a glitch… after I registered in their support tickets, never could login no matter how I tried… Is there any other way to contact iFast ? an email, whatsapp no., really very disappointed … thank you in advance

Their login system is separate from their client area. You’ll need to create a new account with the ticket system before logging in.

5 Likes

Sir… I did register on ifast support, same not working… it’s not my first time with ifast, my first hosted website on their servers goes back to 2010, never had such an issue … anyway, I sent them an email to: [email protected], hope they would reply…
Thank you very much

Solved…
thank you for everything.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.