Need support for change some settings in php.ini

Hello,
I host 3 games servers on my pc, and i want to host a xenforo forum. But when i try to install it it says that :

_
The following warnings were detected when verifying that your server can run XenForo:

Your server has disabled a core PHP function exec via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.
Your server has disabled a core PHP function proc_open via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.
Your server has disabled a core PHP function popen via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.
Your server has disabled a core PHP function set_time_limit via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.

These will not prevent you from using XenForo, but they should be resolved if possible to ensure optimal functioning. However, you may still continue with the installation. _

Is it possible to edit the php.ini for me ?

@kensaku said:
Hello,
I host 3 games servers on my pc, and i want to host a xenforo forum. But when i try to install it it says that :

_
The following warnings were detected when verifying that your server can run XenForo:

Your server has disabled a core PHP function exec via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.
Your server has disabled a core PHP function proc_open via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.
Your server has disabled a core PHP function popen via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.
Your server has disabled a core PHP function set_time_limit via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.

These will not prevent you from using XenForo, but they should be resolved if possible to ensure optimal functioning. However, you may still continue with the installation. _

Is it possible to edit the php.ini for me ?
Welcome to our community @kensaku!

Unfortunately you are in free shared hosting so this cannot be done, for security reasons.
I suggest you do what XenForo says, continue with installation and see for yourself if it works.

If it doesn’t work you can try some alternatives for your forum listed at Softaculous. Good luck!

Thank you !

i already try, on some hosts and on your host. I have test on host that don’t have the good config, like your host, and the installation failed all time. ( i have install xenforo in the past and it works I think , so it’s not my fault) . i will check to buy the premium hosting, but first i want to try to install xenforo and see if it works.

@ChrisPAR

@kensaku said:
@ChrisPAR

OK. There is a premium trial that you can request from official iFastNet support at https://support.ifastnet.com to see if it works.