Nameservers not updating for Epizy or Infinityfree

My domain is on GoDaddy. I initially used infinityfree’s nameservers, and after 4 days - I was still getting the page “server not found”. I then tried epizy’s nameservers, it’s now been more than 3 days as well and it continues to go to a “server not found” page. The domain I purchased is cricketdemolition.com - the page that I need to redirect is cricketdemolition.epizy.com. it’s just not working. And I have another page on here that works so I know something is going on. Can you guys please help?

Your website seems to be working fine from here.

To check what the issue can be, could you please try to run a DNS lookup from your computer? On Windows, you can do so from the command line with the command nslookup cricketdemolition.com. Can you share the output here?

dnstimeout

This is the only thing I was able to screenshot because windows command would shut down after I ran the code.

What does this mean? Are you saying you are able to view the site at cricketdemolition.com?

Yes, I can access your website from here without any problems.

There have been some problems recently with the stability of the nameservers, which might explain why the website doesn’t always open. But if the website never opens for you, then the problem is likely something else.

My first guess would be that it’s a problem with domain resolving from your internet connection, but I’m not really familiar enough with the DNS tools of Windows to figure out what the problem could be.

But to rule out the flaky nameservers being the problem, could you please try to switch the nameservers of your domain name from ns1-2.epizy.com to ns1-5.byet.org? Those five nameservers should return the same data, but seem to be a bit more stable at this time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.