Nameserver error by murauer-group

Hello world,

i want to crate a new account. if i change the nameserver settings i will have these error messages:

Nameserver konnten nicht gendert werden: Nameserver error - ERROR: 901 Unexpected RCODE (target, entity, RCODE) (ns4.byet.org./37.187.64.39:53, tejoost.de, REFUSED) Nameserver error - ERROR: 901 Unexpected RCODE (target, entity, RCODE) (ns3.byet.org./185.27.134.7:53, tejoost.de, REFUSED) Nameserver error - ERROR: 901 Unexpected RCODE (target, entity, RCODE) (ns1.byet.org./198.251.86.152:53, tejoost.de, REFUSED) Nameserver error - ERROR: 901 Unexpected RCODE (target, entity, RCODE) (ns5.byet.org./198.251.86.154:53, tejoost.de, REFUSED) Nameserver error - ERROR: 901 Unexpected RCODE (target, entity, RCODE) (ns2.byet.org./198.251.86.153:53, tejoost.de, REFUSED)

i ask the support from my domain register but he said that this is a nameserver problem.

some informations

my domain: tejoost.de
murauer-group is my domain register

thx you very much
have a nice day

Joost te

It’s the same issue as the one in this topic: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/comment/5427/

Please check it to see if it answers your question. If not, please ask your question here.

German:

Wre es mglich das man hier einfach derzeit nur die DNS Eintrge abndert??

Das sollte eigentlich kein Problem sein.

Knnen Sie diese mal anfragen?
A- Recodes
MX
AAAA
TXT

English:

Would it be possible that murauer-group amends the DNS entries only?

This should not be a problem,isnt it?

And I should ask you from the murauer-group support?
A- Recodes
MX
AAAA
TXT

thx you very much

Yes, it is a problem. We are not going to add DNS records for a domain we can’t verify is yours. And the only way we can verify you control a domain is by having you change the nameservers. There is no way to circumvent this restriction on our end (at least for now), no matter how often your registrar says “it’s easy, you just need to configure the DNS records”.

The nameservers must be changed first or you cannot host the domain name here using your current registrar.