MySQL Host Address Not Working

Website URL

Account/MySQL

Error Message

I´m trying to connect from PHP.file the MySQL Database when it´s returnning
“Failed to connect to MySQL: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed:”

I wrote all the connect mysql server variables and its giving this error…When I try on the Web Browser → (“sql311.infinityfree.com”) it´s can´t be accessed

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Make sure there are no empty spaces in the hostname.

It is a database port, it is not supposed to be accessible by a web browser.

8 Likes

Please note that our database servers are only accessible from PHP code running on our servers. PHP code running elsewhere, or other tools/software/code trying to access the database will not work, because our database servers are not reachable from the internet.

4 Likes

I uploaded the files to FTP and still not working !!
Now the error is that don´t appear nothing !!

Just screaming without providing any useful info like that one PHP file content and the site address is gonna do nothing good.

6 Likes

If you’re seeing a blank page, it’s possible your website has crashed with an HTTP Error 500. To see the actual issue, you can set Display Errors to on in your control panel, and if that does not work, temporarily rename your .htaccess file to see if any rule in it is causing this. For more information, you can check this article:

As @Frank419 mentioned above, however, without more information (for example, the URL of your page, and your code if you want us to help you troubleshoot) we cannot be of much help.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.