My websites got suspended for an unknown reason.

I was using my website when suddenly my domain redirected to suspendeddomain then I checked and my website was suspended. I submitted a ticket and then all my other websites got suspended. Staff please fix this as I’m using it as a forum not something malicious, yes I deleted a lot of stuff from the database but that’s because I installed it incorrectly. Please remove my suspension. I wont abuse the system.

If your account is suspended, you must submit a review request. That’s the only way to get your account reactivated.

I did, could you please check on it.

wait yay my account got un-suspended but others are still suspended

If your account is suspended, you must submit a review request for the account you want to reactivate. That’s the only way to get your account reactivated.

That means that if you have multiple accounts which you would like to reactivate, you need to submit a review request for every single account you would like to reactivate.

may I copy paste the same reactivation note as I don’t want to write a new one for
every single one.

@RelatedTitle said:
may I copy paste the same reactivation note as I don’t want to write a new one for
every single one.

You can. Or you can leave it empty, a message is not required (but it is recommended generally). Just make sure you submit a reactivation request.