My website shows like a parking site

Hello everyone,

I have a free greatsite subdomain with infinityfree and I have made a simple html web page which was working fine and looking good, but today I went to check what the page was displaying and now it is showing as a parking or something like that. I didn’t modify anything and now it shows that. Do you know why this could be?
Thank you very much in advance.

PD: Sorry if my english is not understood correctly

What is the subdomain?

3 Likes

The subdomain is pruebasafs.great-site.net

It seems to be fine

Maybe you used a VPN or some other network (ISP) that currently doesn’t know how to resolve your website address.

Try another browser, VPN, ISP or device.

Online TEST is here

6 Likes

Thanks for your answer! I have tried with mozilla firefox and with chrome and I still see the parking. I am not using any VPN either. From my phone if I can see the website. I don’t understand why I can’t see it only from my computer. Do you think it could be something temporary? Or should I change something in the dns? I don’t have a lot of experience or knowledge in these matters.

1 Like

It is related to this

Probably because your computer has stored old DNS data (cache) or browser, or ISP,
but also your router stores DNS cache.
Try simply restarting the router and maybe it will load new data.

Also you can try some of the things mentioned in the article.

If you are not patient - you can help yourself with this and speed things up
P.S. most routers need a restart to pull new settings

6 Likes

You can try to visit this address on a PC, which contains the www variant

and that address is treated as a “separate domain” and thus forces your browser/PC to search for DNS data (of course only for the www variant and on the condition that you have never visited it before = no cache).

5 Likes

Thank you very much for all the solutions and documentation. I am now able to see the website correctly!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback and good luck :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.