My website shows as "Access Denied"

Here is my website: gabulous.free.nf

I don’t know if you guys are able to access it, but when I try to visit my website a message shows up as “Access denied”.

The full message goes as follows: “Access to this domain name was blocked because the site was identified as malicious or the site was explicitly blocked by your corporate security policy. If you think you were blocked in error, please contact your administrator directly.”

I don’t know what administrator to contact, or how to send a “support ticket” based on what I have seen in people’s past experiences… I’ve also tried to create a new hosting domain, and it would work for a couple of days… But then it would eventually end up being denied as well. Heck, even a new new account! And even that didn’t work either…

I really don’t know what to do, and I need this domain since I’m using this for a class and the deadline is in a week! I’m also not well versed in terms of changing codes, accessing settings, etc. So please help me out!

That message is coming from whatever device/network you are on.

Try using a personal cellular device on cellular data.

5 Likes

Your site is working fine from here. This seems to be a problem with your DNS/network security provider, InfoBlox:

From a quick Google search I could not find how to report a false positive detection to them, perhaps you are more familiar with them as the system you are on is using them. Check if one of your browser’s extensions is responsible by visiting the website in incognito or guest mode; or by using a different browser. If not, you could try changing your DNS resolver.

If this is a work/education issued system, with this protection preconfigured and you’re unable to remove it, you may need to get in touch with an administrator of the place that issued it to you as mentioned in the message.
You can also do as @Greenreader9 mentioned above and use a personal device and/or cellular data.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.