My website PizzerieTestServer.epizy.com and PizzerieTestServer2.epizy.com is status suspend

Hello infinity, please help!

Usernama epiz_28289048 has been blocked (Suspended) for website pizzerietestserver.epizy.com

Username epiz_28295440 has been blocked (Suspended) for website pizzerietestserver.epizy.com

The user’s second account was created because the first was blocked after a while for… abusing?

The same problem over time with the other account.

Is it possible that the problem is that I knowingly gave the management password to the next person?

I’m doing this because I need for the site to be managed by two people.

I set up the account on your server because I like your hosting, control and you don’t make people advertise.

The page on your server will not be used, it is only for testing our technology and will be deleted later… Email, account, website… everything.

Can one of the accounts be managed by two people?

Thanks, have a nice day :wink:
Thmsz

Hello, and welcome to the form.

You should only have one hosting account per domain, but you can share that password with other people on different devices.

If your website was suspended because of abuse, you will need to fill out the contact form in the client area. An Admin will be able to help explain to you why your account was suspended, and how to unsuspended it.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want to share the details of a hosting account with someone else so they can help you manage it, that’s up to you. But you’re still responsible for keeping your account details safe. If you share the details with someone else and they use it to do bad stuff (whether out of malicious intent, accident or a “prank”), then we’re still holding you responsible for what happens on your account.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.