My website not working

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

i have a problem with my account website, nothing seems to work after i uploaded my files and database to my account. my database host name is sql206.epizy.com

Can you give us your URL to your website?

http://uzampeketoni.epizy.com/

The problem is, that you have stored your files here:

htdocs/UZA%20MPEKETONI2/

They need to be in the htdocs directory to work.

3 Likes

was trying to upload a zipped folder then i extract it but now am unable to extract the files back to htdoc folder. can you help me do that please!!!

Use a FTP client and simply move the files.

2 Likes

ity was not able to connect to my account hence i zipped the folder.

help me unzip it to htdoc folder, will give you my credentials to login and help me please

You can’t unzip files on the server. That’s why you need to upload the extracted files over FTP. Doing so can take a long time, but it’s the only reliable way to upload a large number of files to your account.

2 Likes

i gets this error after transferring the files to htdocs folder;

Warning : include(phpfunctions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol9_5/epizy.com/epiz_25568028/htdocs/include/dbcommon.php on line 37

Warning : include(): Failed opening ‘phpfunctions.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol9_5/epizy.com/epiz_25568028/htdocs/include/dbcommon.php on line 37

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function getabspath() in /home/vol9_5/epizy.com/epiz_25568028/htdocs/include/dbcommon.php:54 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol9_5/epizy.com/epiz_25568028/htdocs/login.php(5): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in /home/vol9_5/epizy.com/epiz_25568028/htdocs/include/dbcommon.php on line 54

whats the problem?

Judging by the message include(phpfunctions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory, I would guess that there should be a file phpfunctions.php which is missing.

2 Likes

i have added the phpfunctions.php file ow there is an error remaining check and help me;
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function getabspath() in /home/vol9_5/epizy.com/epiz_25568028/htdocs/include/dbcommon.php:54 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol9_5/epizy.com/epiz_25568028/htdocs/login.php(5): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in /home/vol9_5/epizy.com/epiz_25568028/htdocs/include/dbcommon.php on line 54

I don’t have a straight forward answer to fix that error. It says it can’t find the function getabspath(). However, that’s not a regular PHP function, which means it’s a custom function that should be defined in your own code.

If there is no error about missing files, then the only explanation I can think of is that this is a bug in the software. If all the code is there, but the page you’re viewing tries to access code which is not loaded or does not exist, then it’s up to the developer of the code to fix it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.