My website not showing

Website URL - https://onlinetamilradios.com

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message - i created account 3 days ago. still advertisement page only showing.

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Hey there! Welcome to the infinityfree forum. Please keep in mind that after you set up DNS records, it can take up to 72 hours to be accessible worldwide. And I see that, at the moment, your website is available in fewer countries. Therefore it might be your domain provider that redirects you to their site.

And also your website’s CNAME records are pointing to 199.59.243.225

I see this:

There was a problem when your domain was added to your hosting account. Removing it from the “Addon Domains” section in your control panel and re-adding it should fix this issue.

Please note that if this is the domain you signed up with, the folder from which your website files are served will change (from htdocs to onlinetamilradios.com/htdocs), so you will need to move them if you had created anything in the meantime.

7 Likes

Hi,
I followed your instruction. but still showing ad page only. kindly help to resolve this issue

Please wait a few hours; your site is now properly pointing to the right DNS.

3 Likes

This is what I see:

As @Herbert said, you’ll need to wait. The advice in this article may help you see your site sooner:

5 Likes

After Installing wordpress again showing ad page only.

Your site is working perfectly for me, please clear your browser cache and check.

4 Likes

Website URL

https://onlinetamilradios.com/

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

Error establishing a database connection

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)
frequently asked “Error establishing a database connection” in wordpress after refresh loading fine.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

No issue

2 Likes

Try activating WP_DEBUG so you can fetch the actual issue:

I suspect this is the issue you are facing:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.