My website just got suspended for no reason

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

https://notsim.space

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

I already contacted support. I just wanted some help from the community. Is this an accidental ban? I was just trying to include a recaptcha script to a page and suddently got banned. What should I do?
(other information and details relevant to your question)

They just sent me this

Thank you for contacting.

The following files uploaded are not allowed on a free hosting plan and have been removed:

epiz_32037121/htdocs/index.html

We would love to host this kind of content on our premium servers please consider upgrading to iFastNet premium where that is allowed and there are 100s of benefits!

You may continue to use your free hosting account now.

Please allow 10 minutes for account to be online and log out of your cPanel.

Best regards

iFastNet Premium hosting provides Unlimited disk space & daily hits, free domains, VERY powerful faster servers and 100s more benefits!
To upgrade this account to Awesome Premium Hosting - follow these simple steps :

1. Click upgrade plan link/icon in your free hosting cPanel or visit https://ifastnet.com

2. Choose your premium plan and make payment.

3. Reply here with your order or invoice number and we will upgrade your entire free hosting account files/domains to Premium!

Staff wrote at 2022-08-16 14:08 (3 minutes ago)

I don’t know what they are talking about

They said i uploaded a landing page. Anyways, they unsuspended me.

No idea. You need to ask support.

What the client area tells you to do: submit a ticket.

Then ask them.

4 Likes

When dealing with permanent suspensions InfinityFree does not handle those so creating a post on a community driven forum will not help. However, next time submit a ticket and ask there.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.