My website is not working

I tried to access the website from both parked domains and the epizy.com subdomain. Both didn’t work. I guess this is an error from InfinityFree’s server. How long will it take to bring back the servers?

@Brandenor said:
I tried to access the website from both parked domains and the epizy.com subdomain. Both didn’t work. I guess this is an error from InfinityFree’s server. How long will it take to bring back the servers?

We could not verify if the problem was generated because of the servers if you don’t tell us your domain or what error you see when you visit your site.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Brandenor said:

We could not verify if the problem was generated because of the servers if you don’t tell us your domain or what error you see when you visit your site.

brandenor.epizy.com, I think it says no response. Is your site still working?

@Brandenor said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Brandenor said:

brandenor.epizy.com, I think it says no response. Is your site still working?

Your site must be pointing to a server that is currently under maintenance or something.

Yes my site is working perfectly fine:
amourshipping.gq

Your website is on the IP address 185.27.134.220, which is temporarily offline due to an attack. We’re working on it and are doing our best to get all websites on the IP back online as soon as possible. But please understand that we did not cause this attack, and we don’t know when it will end exactly.

@Admin said:
Your website is on the IP address 185.27.134.220, which is temporarily offline due to an attack. We’re working on it and are doing our best to get all websites on the IP back online as soon as possible. But please understand that we did not cause this attack, and we don’t know when it will end exactly.

Thank you! Website is working right now!

@Brandenor said:

@Admin said:

Of course it is! This issue lasted multiple days, but we would never let many websites go down for a whole month.

@Admin said:

@Brandenor said:

@Admin said:

Of course it is! This issue lasted multiple days, but we would never let many websites go down for a whole month.

It’s been almost a month since he replied to this ?