My website is not sending link through emails for login purpose

As is clear from my title, I have made a website in the name of www.selzonline.com for which it is necessary for the users to login before posting anything but the site is not sending them email for login purpose.

I think this is a code implementation problem and not hosting issue.

You need to provide more information to get help.

And one more thing, nothing is clear from your title (useremail), it is not a sentence, not a phrase neither a meaningful word.

I suggest to post your email code snippet may be you will get help. Remember not to post any sensitive information.

Hope it helps.

null
What should I provide more.
Can you tell how to fill in the email server tables.

@useremail said:
null

If you’re looking for SMTP settings, note that InfinityFree does not provide any SMTP service. You can either use PHP mail() or integrate an external email service and send your messages through Gmail for example.

@Admin said:

@useremail said:
null

If you’re looking for SMTP settings, note that InfinityFree does not provide any SMTP service. You can either use PHP mail() or integrate an external email service and send your messages through Gmail for example.

What is my SMTP server name and SMTP port No?

@useremail said:

@Admin said:

@useremail said:
null

What is my SMTP server name and SMTP port No?
infinityfree doesnt have SMTP, so you dont have a SMTP server name and SMTP port Number.

if you want a SMTP server name and SMTP port Number you can ether upgrade or use zoho (they have a free plan) or any other external SMTP service

Can I receive emails if yes then what is my server name for MX Record.
Is there any difference between free and paid services of your goodself, if yes then what are the main differences?