My website is not opening

My website URL is: http://mpcgiapsm2019.in

What I’m seeing is: My website is not opening since yesterday . This site can’t be reached

mpcgiapsm2019.in took too long to respond.

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

if you’ve problem with the previous domain too(which ends with epizy.com)
your ip maybe DDoSed by someone who hates good things. i mean. it’d take days to be fixed.
if you don’t, probably your domain doesn’t point to our nameservers

1 Like

Actually no one can access this website . which was accessable till yesterday .

i also cannot access to it then:

I also cannot access to it. If you don’t want to wait days to be fixed, consider moving your website to another hosting account here on InfinityFree where the IP is different than the one of your old account.

1 Like

whats the solution’

like He said

you can create another site account in your account from client area. then move your files from previous to new one (via file manager)

1 Like

Here are the complete steps to migrate if the website requires a database:

First of all, download all the files from the old account in a folder on your computer with a FTP client, as file managers struggle with big files. If your website requires a database, then go to phpMyAdmin, and export it as SQL format. Then finally remove the domain from the old account.
After that, proceed creating a new hosting account from the Client Area with that domain name as a custom domain to add.
Last of all, login to your Control Panel and click on “I Agree” in the screen that appears to unlock FTP. Create a database on the “MySQL Databases” section of the Control Panel. Go to its phpMyAdmin and import the contents of the old database (in SQL format) on the new one. Access the FTP of the new account with a FTP client, and upload all the files you downloaded from the folder on your computer to the htdocs/ folder. With the File Manager, edit the database configuration file, always from the htdocs folder, to include the new database host, database name, username and password. And you’re done migrating your website to another hosting account if it requires a database!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.