My website is inaccessible please help

I am hosting my domain purelearner on your servers but my website is inaccessible please hep!

Can you please explain what exactly you see on your website? Because it’s working fine from here.

Yesterday my problem was solved but it is again showing that the website is nolonger available.

please reply as soon as possible, Thanks

Your website is still working fine from here.

Can you please share a screenshot of what you see, or at least the full error message (not just your interpretation of it)? Maybe it will give some clues as to why it doesn’t always work for you. I don’t see the problem myself, so I don’t know what error you mean.

This is what i see but everytime you reply it works fine!

your battery is empty :slight_smile:
Your device/ISP has old DNS records also another hosting logo is visible in your device

https://infinityfree.net/support/why-doesnt-my-domain-work/

in addition
if you have changed DNS records in the meantime (a lot of it) it also explains all the previous problems you had, because at any change of DNS (hosting) you should wait for the DNS propagation

I am trying to update plugin but i get the following error:
‘Update Failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature’.

Help me with that?

You can help yourself! There are already many other topics about this issue. Please check them if they answer your question: Search results for 'PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT' - InfinityFree Forum

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.