My website has been inaccessible for a whole day

ffwlkj.42web.io

yushengbaigu.42web.io

这些网站属于一个服务器中,在今天大部分时间服务器处于宕机状态,我尝试注销服务器然后又恢复服务器,网站又恢复访问,可是不久它又无法访问,反反反复复我很疑惑,我感到困恼,我需要帮助,我的英文不好。

TRANSLATED BY MOD

These websites belong to a server. Most of the time today, the server is down. I tried to log out of the server and then restore the server. The website resumed access, but soon it could not be accessed. I was confused again and again. I feel annoyed. I need help. My English is not good.

The IP address your website is on, 185.27.134.33, has been quite unstable today. I don’t know exactly why that is, but I have asked a server admin to check.

4 Likes

就是现在网站又处于失联状态,该如何解决呢?

No problem for me and both websites are working fine. Try using a VPN.

And final warning: Post in English. English is the only language on this forum. Further posts using other languages might get flagged and deleted by moderators and/or admin.

4 Likes

ok

Now that the website is in a state of disconnection, how to solve it?

As admin already told you, this is not something that you can solve, so we don’t know what you are expecting right now. The only thing you can do is to wait for the server admin to fix it.

2 Likes

I understand, I just can’t get the notification that the admin has fixed it, and the site isn’t working properly, I’m distressed

Then wait. Asking about the same issue over and over is not gonna help AT ALL.

4 Likes

Well, I’ll be patient, and thank you for answering and solving my questions, thank you

The IP address appears to be getting blocked upstream, which is usually caused by (D)DoS attacks being targeted at the IP. This will result in some downtime for websites on this IP, but will prevent further impact to websites on other IPs.

There is not a lot we can do about it except for wait for the attack to be over.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.