My website always prompts that the database password is incorrect

I use a forum program called flarum. I used softaculus to install it. Today, I found that it was upgraded to 1.5 in softaculus, so I also upgraded it. Then it prompted that the database password was required to complete the upgrade. I also copied and pasted a password from the control panel, and then it always prompted that the password was wrong. Is there a problem with the flarum or the server? Tip: I also gave feedback on the official support forum of flarum.

我使用一个论坛程序,它叫flarum。我使用Softaculous安装的它,今天我发现它在Softaculous中升级到1.5,于是我也升级了,然后它提示需要数据库密码来完成升级,我也从控制面板中复制了一份密码粘贴,然后它一直提示密码错误。
请问是flarum有问题,还是服务器有问题?
提示:我也在flarum的官方支持论坛上反馈了问题。
zSyDLF.jpg

epiz_32862813

Are you using the information found under “MySQL” in the client area?

5 Likes

Softaculous generates it’s own database users, which has a different password than your main account password.

But you can find the database password in the installation details in Softaculous. Simply open Softaculous, go to all installations and click the pencil icon next to your site. On that page you can find the Database Password (it’s hidden by default but you can click Show next to the field).

7 Likes

I successfully found the password, thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.