My SSL certificate is not approved

Hello. Firstly, im sorry my bad English.

I use InfinityFree with my .com domain. I need an SSL certificate and I applied for the certificate, but even though hours have passed, it is still not approved and it says “No SSL certificate was found”. Can you help me with this?

Domain: seydisehircicekci.com

Did you install the required CNAME record via the ssl page in the client area?

3 Likes

Yes. Do I need to send SS? I can send.

Then did you requested the certificate after setting up the CNAME? Note that setting up the CNAME was never the final step.

5 Likes

In the blog you posted, the 4th step, that is, download the SSL certificate, does not appear for me. Actually, this is the problem.

I just checked again and my CNAME settings are set correctly but it still says “Draft”.

Note that it can take up to 72 hrs for your records to become valid, so please be paitient.

Also make sure to check the request page regularly, as there’s something missing between the 3rd and the 4th step in the guide; you’ll have to hit a button called “Request Certificate” in order to obtain the certificate after setting up the CNAME.

5 Likes

Current Destination
(no CNAME found)

It says like this, so I can’t download the certificate. I pressed the “Set CNAME automatically” button last night, but it still says like this.

This still applies.

My longest request takes 48 hours so you must be really, really paitient.

Sometimes re-requesting also works for absolutely no reason.

3 Likes

Its been 24 hours since I clicked on “:We can set up the CNAME records for you automatically” but no change. the Current Destination field still says (no CNAME found).
Pls advise what needs to be done

Hi there,

Please don’t hijack others’ topic the next time.

I was indeed able to replicate the same issue, it seems that the client area DNS tools are failing to read the records, as the online tools are able to read them.

But it’s still possible that it was just taking sometime. Remember, the maximum time can be 72 hours. If you still cannot see the “Request Certificate” button after that, ask in the forum again.

3 Likes

Hello again, thank you for helping. I’ll wait a few more hours, hopefully the problem will be solved. Thank you again!

It should be solved for now:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.