My site's domain has suddenly stopped working

The domain of my site suddenly stopped working I did a domain check he wrote that this domain is not assigned to the account then I tried to add it to the account but it remains a domain only without my site

Welcome!

Please fill out the topic template when creating a new topic, as you have not given us any useful information.

What is the domain name, and what is the error message you are getting?

1 Like

The domain name is wed.epizy.com and it says that it is connected to the account but my site does not appear I worked on it hard what do we do?

The domain of my site suddenly stopped working I did a domain check he wrote that this domain is not assigned to the account and then I tried to add it to the account but it remains a domain only without my site my domain is wed.epizy.com something can help me attach an image

It would appear that the domain was removed from the account. I don’t know why that happened, but the only way to fix it is to add it again.

I see you already did that, and the domain is active for me now.

I do only see a directory listing now. That’s because when you added the domain back, it was assigned to a different htdocs folder. Please move your website files from the main htdocs folder to your new htdocs folder at wed.epizy.com/htdocs to bring your website back up.

1 Like

How do i find the old site files

It can not copy what to do?

Use filezilla to drag and drop

2 Likes

By reading my post. They are in the htdocs folder.

Please move the files instead of copying them. Moving a file is nearly instant, copying a file is not. And if you’re using FTP or a file manager, then note that copying involves downloading the file first and then uploading it to the new location.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.