My site stopped working

Website URL

www.handy-people.ca
(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

Proudly registered here, at WHC!

Other Information

I registered my website about a week or two ago. At that time I added infinity name servers to my domain registrar. But I had some problem with my email right of the bat (because I got my free email at Zoho.com) therefore last night I contacted WHC, my domain registrar. They told me that I have to change name servers from infinity to WHC because infinity only needed the name servers for verification. I did that and now my email works just fine. But because I have changed the name servers, I think I have lost access to my hosting and free SSL certificate I made.

Right now when I load my website, it says only WHC and doesnt show my website.

I like to know how to fix it. SHould I change the name servers to infinity again?

Did you add your website’s IP in the client area as an A record for your website in WHC’s DNS zone?
The excerpt below is from a guide for Cloudflare, but it applies to any DNS hosting provider.

8 Likes

Thanks. No I have not done that. It was working before I change the name servers to WHC.

Currently I have to A record on my DSN manager on WHC:

name: emailfwd
value:149.56.225.6

name: @
value:149.56.225.6

should I change these to what you mentioned or should I add two new records?

If you want to use InfinityFree to host your website, then yes, replace that IP with the one in your client area

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.