My site seems to be down

www.fortnitechallenges.pw

The 404 nginx page and no ftp access (I’m only asking this because the warning is off.)

On my laptop(linux) the site cannot be reached or looks outdated

FileZilla
It sometimes works on windows but it is the updated one.

There is a new error 520 web server is returning an unknown error
Ray id: 4a0452056992ab84

The IP address your website is hosted on seems to be nullrouted. There are various reasons why this could happen, but very often it’s caused by a DDoS attack on the particular IP address.

If so, rest assured that iFastNet’s server admins are already hard at work to try and get the websites on the IP address back online as soon as possible.

Why am i getting DDosed i get like 60 hits a day

is not your website problem
a lot of websites are located in same IP

If i enable cloud flare should it protect my website or is one server being attacked and my website is hosted on it?

CF can help protect you from some brute force attacks but to completely stop is difficult

what will your visitor really see ?
all depends on your CF configuration (cache what, I’m Under Attack Mode, etc.)

I dont belive my website is undergoing a DDOS attack i belive it is a bigger website that is being attacked and therefor slowing the server down

so far I know that websites hosted in xxx.xxx.xxx.130 and xxx.xxx.xxx.216 IP (maybe even more)
have a problem (they can return to normal and then disappear again)
everyone who have these symptoms need to have patience and hope it will not take long until everything is normalized

Mine at xxx.xxx.xxx.212 also seems broken for the same reason.

im on .9 and its broken

the site was up but ftp didnt work but now its down again

I would love for this to get fixed!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.