My site rolled back (probably due to the migration). Is it going to restore?

Hello! My site from the account epiz_21994488 has rolled back (probably due to the migration). Are my files going to restore back to normal (as the post in the Announcements says) or will I have to set up the wordpress installation that was deleted due to the rollback again?? If it is going to restore automatically how much time will this take?
Sorry for any mistakes.

@havgerinosGR said:
Hello! My site from the account epiz_21994488 has rolled back (probably due to the migration). Are my files going to restore back to normal (as the post in the Announcements says) or will I have to set up the wordpress installation that was deleted due to the rollback again?? If it is going to restore automatically how much time will this take?
Sorry for any mistakes.

Hi,
I’m not sure but it looks like they won’t be restored and I’m not sure enough though.
But please keep in mind that you are responsible for backuping (not a word) your site and the loss of any of your files.

Can you please elaborate on what exactly was rolled back? Were files deleted which existed before? Were files restored which were deleted before?

I’m not sure, but it sounds likely that this issue was caused by the migration. If so, I don’t think the files will be restored on their own, but maybe there is another way.

Sorry for not replying sooner. It got fixed before you posted your answers and that’s why I was not paying attention to the forum. Everything is back. The synchronization was probably not finished by the time I posted. Thanks for offering free hosting! Keep up the good work.