Website URL

http://muk07.great-site.net

Error Message

no messages. It just not open

Other Information

no additive information

This is what I see, when I click on your website, try to clear cache

5 Likes

As I see, you entered from phone. I tried do the same but had no success. I can’t enter site from computer also. Though I can enter control panel.

So… what do you see? A blank page? Something else?

“it doesn’t open” is very vague.

Your website is also working fine from here. I’m happy to investigate why it may not be working for you, but I need more information than “it’s not working” to be able to help you.

4 Likes

You are the second person to say that the site is working. My portfolio is there. I’m getting messages that it can’t be opened. I can not too. A few minutes waiting for it to open, and then “the connection was reset” and that’s it. Maybe it’s You are the second person to say that the site is working. My portfolio is there. I’m getting messages that it can’t be opened. I can not too. A few minutes waiting for it to open, and then “the connection was reset” and that’s it. Maybe it’s blocking by local providers?

It works for me too.

Potentially. Or the machine, or the router, or the ISP, …

6 Likes

I can confirm that it’s working for me as well.

This error indicates that your browser isn’t successfully receiving information from the web server, often because either something on your computer or network is causing an issue, or because something or someone along the line is blocking it deliberately.
I recommend trying to connect to your site with a VPN, if possible. That would bypass any blocks being enforced by your ISP or network administrator.

6 Likes

I am very grateful to everyone who responded. Tomorrow I’ll try VPN. This is the last chance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.