My site looks so ugly with phone

http://afghanhijab.epizy.com/

This is the second post of mine in a week, I’m working on a blog everything is working fine, on my computer shows me responsive web., But when I send the link to my friends and show them my progress they cannot see images, and it looks horrible. I tried several ways to see its working or not,
I remove my CSS codes and refresh my phone nothing happened, I tried to remove my

<?php include (header.php);?> everything thing has gone away on my computer, but in my phone, everything still looks as before, I search a lot here I found nothing.

second problem images are not loading with the phone, but on my computer image has no problem it works fine.

You should given screenshots for both versions (fine version & error version/your friend).
& give detail about your friend’s browser & device.
You’re using Bootstrap, this is its supported browsers: Browsers and devices · Bootstrap

This is because of your phone browser cache.
Try to force refresh/reload by typing this code on your browser bar address:
javascript:location.reload(true)
On computer browser, it’s same with CTRL/CMD + F5 keys.

6 Likes

I just checked your website and I don’t see any styling either. There is no CSS in the file itself, and no CSS files are being included.

3 Likes

I’m really sorry for the late reply, I had exam and busy. Here is my new problem, I just host my new project, first it show me the Directory List, even thought I have my Login.php, in .htaccess, its not in the folder either, when i click i get this error.

Here is the link of my website project

Thank you very much for the reply @Admin

I’m really sorry for the late reply, I had exam and busy. Here is my new problem, I just host my final project here for my thesis, first it show me the Directory List, even thought I have my Login.php, in htaccess, its not in the folder either, when i click i get this error.

Here is the link of my website project

2 Likes

You must rename it index.php (if your project no index page).

Here I just change it ,still the same
click here

Use i (lowercase), not I.

I have change it to lowercase, still the same. I even don’t get Directory List now
Click here

Try clear your browser cache or press CTRL + F5 key.

2 Likes

I just wanted to comment, I read a post same as mine, he said clear the browser i did clear all cookies, and it work perfect, after I logged in and logged out I got the same project again

Maybe your logout script is pointing to non-exist file.

But its working fine in my computer, I just re-upload everything

What is the URL after you logout in your computer/localhost?

This is in my local computer
This URL is in my local computer, when i click it takes me to login page

& does folder logout exist on your live site/hosting?

Yes it is

You showed me logout (l lowercase) link from your localhost (& I assume index.php exist inside it).
But on your live site, you use Logout (L uppercase) folder & does its index.php file exist too inside it?

My suggestion, please re-check again your files. Are the files really same (its word case, etc.) with your localhost?

2 Likes

Thank you now everything is working fine, that infinityfree is case sensitive, we should take care of lowercase and uppercase, Its working perfect now.

Except my modals, thee don’t not popup I’m checking them

Not only InfinityFree, but every Linux hostings are.
Maybe your localhost is Windows OS.

2 Likes