My site keeps showing a redirects error..

Happened about earlier today… I was uploading files and it just made my site stop working… I have already removed every file in htdocs and cleaned everything up when I made the account. I would really like it if you can resolve this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Username: epiz_20504392
Created: 2017-08-07

I don’t see any redirects on my end, just a blank directory index page, when I visit your domain. On what URL do you experience this issue?

Note that browsers cache redirects as well, so you may want to try opening the website in private browsing mode (which circumvents the cache of regular browsing mode).

@Admin said:
I don’t see any redirects on my end, just a blank directory index page, when I visit your domain. On what URL do you experience this issue?

Note that browsers cache redirects as well, so you may want to try opening the website in private browsing mode (which circumvents the cache of regular browsing mode).

@Admin said:

The whole site says it. I already tried different browsers switched internet connections and it still shows up.

Nevermind, I’ll switch back to windows 10… I have 2 OS’'s 7 and 10 I think 7 really wants to hold on that cache files.