My site in status Suspended

My site in status Suspended I wanna backup from files and datebase

Welcome

You don’t have access to FTP or MySQL while your account is suspended. You should have a local backup at all times anyways.

What is the reason for the suspension? (Can be found in the client area). Note that if the client area prompts you to open a support ticket, we cannot help you here on the forum.

6 Likes

Hits limit

The suspension will be lifted after 24 hours then, and you will have access to your databases and files again.

Learn more:

5 Likes

He told me to wait 24 horus and I waited and nothing would happen. I want the site back or I am aware of what is required to get a copy.

You cannot request backups for temporary suspensions, you have to wait for the suspension to lift.

6 Likes

The control page asked me to register a ticket

Ok, then you can ask support for a backup if that is what you want. Also, this then applies:

7 Likes

Hello, the support does not respond to me from anyone for 11 hours, and this is not a good factor. I just want a backup copy.

Unfortunately only support can assist you with that. Nobody on the forums has the ability to issue backups.

6 Likes

I’m facing thesame suspension ordeal… Website got activated after 24hrs but got suspended under 5 minutes. Like how can I exceed 50,000 hits under 5 mins for a new website too. And they asking for $40+ for upgrading. I just want to transfer website to another hosting.

The cheapest plan is only $5 /mo, nowhere near $40. The suspension will lift after 24 hours automatically.

Also, do note that hits are not unique visitors, but the number of files called (For example, displaying 10 images in your website will log 10 additional hits).

6 Likes

Please note that this is free hosting. We cannot guarantee fast ticket replies 24/7. Paying customers get priority.

You didn’t. Please read the suspension description in the client area carefully, it tells you why you are suspended. Hint: it’s not the hits limit.

5 Likes

I have a .net domain and they are giving me just the yearly option of $48. I just want to transfer site to another domain. I need help in sorting this out because my site was active today for just 5 mins before hitting RAM limit again.

Getting a premium account for one year will give you a FREE .NET domain name. But every premium plan can host every domain name, you’ll just have to register it somewhere yourself separately.

So if you’re not ready to commit for a year, you can just start with a monthly plan and keep using your own domain name.

7 Likes

Can’t get any monthly option for .net domain. Okay if I register domain somewhere else, will my data still be available!! because I need just that. No way I’m paying $48 for hosting right now. Please help

I’m not sure you have understood.

If you have an existing .net domain, nothing is preventing you from buying the monthly plan. The options in the control panel are for an additional, free domain provided to you by iFastNet (for the monthly plan, you can get a free .xyz domain and the others mentioned, while if you pay yearly, you can get a free .com or .net etc. domain with your purchase).

You can register your domain anywhere you want, and link it to your account later! Buying hosting services from a provider does not mean you need to purchase your domain from the same provider too.

6 Likes

Oh ok sounds good. I do have an existing .net domain with infinityfree, so if I get a monthly premium plan I will be able to access my suspended .net domain again. I should just tap on “I do not want a free domain name” and proceed!!

2 Likes

Yes. It’s your hosting account that’s been suspended, not the domain itself. You can point the domain anywhere and host it anywhere, including iFastNet.

7 Likes