my site can’t be reached

suddenly my site shows This site can’t be reached error

stealthlite.ml’s server IP address could not be found.
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

what is the problem?

I see your domain using cloudflare and I’m not sure about if you configured your DNS right, or it’s Integration panel feature from vPanel?

hello all I’m Bane
I have a problem.
I need to say immediately my DNS is going over the cloudflare

yesterday when I installed a couple of add-ons to mine wordpress website,
after a few minutes he stopped working.
since last night, it shows me that the domain does not work.

I honestly do not understand these things, I just want to make a site with a forum.
In the game world of tanks we made a clan and I want to make a site with a forum for this purpose.
please if you could help me

sincerely respected Branislav

my site with domain is curre
It’s my domain

https://atb-bataljon.cf 

atb-bataljon

@vgautam said:
suddenly my site shows This site can’t be reached error

stealthlite.ml’s server IP address could not be found.
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

what is the problem?

Your domain name is using Cloudflare’s nameservers, but you haven’t entered any IP address in Cloudflare where it should point your website to.

Please fix your Cloudflare DNS configuration if you know how, or change your domain name back to our nameservers so we can mange it for you.

I do not know how fix DNS configuration
I looked, but I really do not know how

I switch DNS on your sajt epizy.com 1 and 2

btw can you tell me how to handle it on cloudflare config to work perfectly

@vujicicbranislav08 said:
I do not know how fix DNS configuration
I looked, but I really do not know how

Hello again :wink:

I’ll just let you know when you told me to change the servers to your I did it immediately
how much is gone, I still can not open the site,
it still ejects me like it does not exist.

Once again, please take a look
thanks a lot

@vujicicbranislav08 no one was talking to you, please create your own new topic and ask question and explain problem there.

@MrJunior said:
@vujicicbranislav08 no one was talking to you, please create your own new topic and ask question and explain problem there.

Well, the issue is exactly the same, and so is the solution. I’d say this is one of the very rare cases where replying to someone else’s topic is acceptable.

@vujicicbranislav08 said:
Hello again :wink:

I’ll just let you know when you told me to change the servers to your I did it immediately
how much is gone, I still can not open the site,
it still ejects me like it does not exist.

Once again, please take a look
thanks a lot

Your nameservers look OK now, and I can access domain name now from here. But please note that nameserver changes don’t work immediately, it can take up to 72 hours for it to work everywhere.

That said, that’s only true if you still see the ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED page. If you see something else which is not your website, please create a new topic and describe what you see instead.