My IP seems to be banned from my own Website?

I only see a white screen, until I turn on my VPN, where it loads up when I refresh.

This only happens to me, a friend of mine could go on the website no problem, this can’t be a error with my code as I’ve checked it multiple times, and have used the same template for other websites, I looked in the control panel, and no IP’s are banned, is this issue on my side or Infinityfree’s side?

Maybe clear cache,flush dns…

3 Likes

Alright, il try.

after clearing my cache and whatnot, there was no change, so I decided to deactivate the account that had the website, I then made a new account, and after going through the same problems, it fixed itself then, I dont know how, but after a while of refreshing the page and whatnot to see if it was working it started redirecting me to the suspended website page whenever I tried going in the website, I am so desperate im probably going to change host, any thoughts?
Note: this does not happen to any of my website that basically use the same code, it only happens to this one in particular.

Since the account is new:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.