My Forum Site Is Not Working

I uploaded the files with (FileZilla)Ftp to set up a forum site, but there is no site. Help me…

Web site : slotree.cf

Forum software I use: XenForo_v2.2.5

File upload locations : ./htdocs
./slotree.cf/htdocs

Where did you upload the files?? Make sure it is in the /htdocs folder. Also which forum software did you upload? What is the website address? Please write clearly if you really need help.

3 Likes

Did you upload to htdocs? Did you clear your cache? Please share a url.
If you want help, please provide more information.

1 Like

./slotree.cf/htdocs

./slotree.cf/htdocs

Can you share a screenshot?

1 Like

I see an error 500, which means your code is crashing.

2 Likes

How can I fix this problem?

You never mentioned your forum software…

1 Like

Nulled scripts are not allowed on free hosting

5 Likes

XenForo_v2.2.5

You should ask the developer. Since you purchased the software, you would have got support also, it is not a hosting issue.

1 Like

Got it, thank you all for your help.

1 Like

XenFORO is (at minimum) $160. Also, there are PHP features that are not supported here the XenFORO recommends you use.

So, if you can afford $160 forum software, I think you can afford premium hosting, which is as low as $5 a month, plus, you will have more features and resources.

If you are not paying, but using a nulled script as @KangJL mentioned, your entire hosting account will be suspended, and you may be banned from using the service ever again.

4 Likes

So, is “myBB” forum software suitable?

Yes. If you open softaculous, and select “Forums” on the left panel, you will have a few options to choose from.

4 Likes

I will use myBB forum software, thanks everyone for your help…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.