My first site on this hosting

Hello! I migrated the site files and the database, but when I added the logging option to the setting.php file, I saw the following error:

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.
PDOException : SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\PhpArrayContainer->createService() (line 79 of /home/vol14_2/epizy.com/epiz_24348395/htdocs/core/lib/Drupal/Component/DependencyInjection/PhpArrayContainer.php ).

Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\PhpArrayContainer->createService(Array, ‘database’) (Line: 177) Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\Container->get(‘database’, 1) (Line: 264) Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\PhpArrayContainer->resolveServicesAndParameters(Array) (Line: 62) Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\PhpArrayContainer->createService(Array, ‘cache.container’) (Line: 177) Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\Container->get(‘cache.container’) (Line: 508) Drupal\Core\DrupalKernel->getCachedContainerDefinition() (Line: 860) Drupal\Core\DrupalKernel->initializeContainer() (Line: 461) Drupal\Core\DrupalKernel->boot() (Line: 651) Drupal\Core\DrupalKernel->handle(Object) (Line: 19)

what are your database info? infinityfree doesn’t use local host. it’s sqlxxx.epizy.com :slight_smile:

1 Like

Correction: it looks like that, but it’s not that!

For the rest, I’ll leave you alone.

Thank you. Yes, my base use localhost,
I will try to fix

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.