My domain

Hi, I want to create an account, but I get a domain error. Please help me.

Error showing:
The selected custom domain is already in use on InfinityFree. Please remove the custom domain from your other account at InfinityFree before you can add it to a new account.

My domain is : viradl.ir

Please help me to create an account.

Remove the domain from your other infinity free account.

I do not know what that account was and where it is now

Looks, like you have to wait for admin to help!

yes, I’m waiting for the admin to respond.

1 Like

Please open this page: Login to your account - InfinityFree

And type in your domain name. If it is connected to an account, the page will tell you what account it is connected to.

If the page returns the message “This domain is not connected to an account”, the domain may be in use with a different hosting provider.

1 Like

I checked but did not return the account connected to the domain.
My domain is : viradl.ir

This is what I see…

Your domain could also be using any one of MOFH hosting…

1 Like

So what should I do now?

I looked up the domain, and it seems to be assigned to a deactivated account on another profile.

Have you had another InfinityFree account and used it in January?

If so, please login to it, reactivate the account, and remove the domain from the account manually. Deactivating an account simply “freezes” the entire account in-place, including any domain names assigned to it. So if you want to use the domain on another account, please make sure the domain is removed before adding it to the new account.

4 Likes

I no longer have access to this account. Please delete my domain because I can not

You can reset your password.

Since you have no way of proving that you own the account, we cannot remove the domain for you. With that being said, you can always reset your password if you forgot it, or search your email inboxes for messages from InfinityFree if you forgot the email address.

2 Likes

Because at that time I was able to delete the account, I transferred my account to a temporary email and now I do not know what that email was.

Unfortunately, your domain is stuck on that account then, unless Admin has a different solution.

2 Likes

Hmm, I can’t confirm the old profile is yours, but maybe I can remove the domain name from the old account if you can confirm you own the domain.

I see you currently have web hosting setup elsewhere for it.

Could you please create a file infinityfree-verification.html with the contents Rezaheidaty, so it will be accessible at http://viradl.ir/infinityfree-verification.html? If you can do that, then I can remove the domain from the account.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.