My domain was suspended mysteriously while I was downloading the assets of the website?

it’s incredibly shady and suspicious that my domain was mysteriously suspended for ‘abuse’ while I was trying to download the assets of my website to back them up or put them elsewhere.

Please reinstate my site, or at least allow me to finish downloading my databases. they contain some pretty important data that I need to have an offline copy of, hence why I was downloading them in case something happens.

What does the client area say you can do?

It only lets me submit a ticket.

i found out why i was banned however. can i have my mysql database back though?

@ReTex1t said:

If the client area says you can only submit a ticket, then submitting a ticket is probably your best call.

@Admin said:

@ReTex1t said:

If the client area says you can only submit a ticket, then submitting a ticket is probably your best call.

I did, though it was declined. would still really appreciate getting my db back though

@ReTex1t said:

@Admin said:

@ReTex1t said:

I did, though it was declined. would still really appreciate getting my db back though

Again, submit a ticket through the client area. Even if your account cannot be reactivated, you can still ask for backups. That ticket system is literally the only way to get ANYTHING done when it comes to suspended accounts.

@Admin said:

@ReTex1t said:

@Admin said:

@ReTex1t said:

Again, submit a ticket through the client area. Even if your account cannot be reactivated, you can still ask for backups. That ticket system is literally the only way to get ANYTHING done when it comes to suspended accounts.

oh, i thought that was just there solely for appealing. thanks