My domain redirecting to Epizy.com

I just finished one my school project and I wanted to put it online.
I used InfinityFree hosting few times before and those sites still work without problems, so I chose to use it again, but now I have issue.

My new site is constantly appearing and disappearing from domain.

Yesterday I opened new account and uploaded site files, everything worked fine. When I checked a few hours later, I couldn’t access site, (it’s redirecting to Epizy.com) even though I didn’t do any changes with files.
In the evening, I deleted files from the server, deactivated and activated account, uploaded same those files and it worked fine again.
It worked all night and morning, but now it again redirecting to Epizy.com.

Is that know issue?
And is there way to fix it?

link: http://poslovi-net.epizy.com/

Looks like I found solution.
I need to add www. at start, to be able to access site.
Without www. it sometimes works, sometimes not, although all other my epizy sites work perfect without www.

Your website is working fine from here. From the sounds of it, it sounds like a caching issue. Do you experience this issue on all computers, devices and networks or just specific ones?

Yes, currently it seems to work fine even without www.

When there was issue, I was experiencing it on all devices I used, two windows computers and one android phone, but they were all connected to same network.

@Poslovi-net said:
Yes, currently it seems to work fine even without www.

When there was issue, I was experiencing it on all devices I used, two windows computers and one android phone, but they were all connected to same network.

That probably means that the ISP of that network had the parking page IP addresses in their cache. If that happens, you just need to wait for some time for the ISP to recheck the nameservers and start using your actual website IP address.