My database suddenly disappear

https://ugo.42web.io

I went to the panel and opened it because I wanted to change my database. I was astonished to find it empty though. I thus tried to check if my website was still operational, and it was! Still functional. The database is no longer in the panel, and the only way I can access it is by manually entering the db URL.

Hi and welcome to the forum

Do you still have this problem ?

1 Like

It should be fixed now, there was an issue with the database configuration making it inaccessible for the control panel.

Your data has been completely safe the whole time, in case you were wondering.

2 Likes

I can see the database now but I can’t connect to it even though I have the correct connection. Here is the error message:

Connection Error! Access denied for user ‘epiz_34007986’@‘192.168.0.37’ (using password: YES)

Please help, Thanks a lot.

I mean, I can see it in the account page but i can open it.

This page isn’t working

185.27.134.10 redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Read this

2 Likes

I can see the database now, but I can’t connect to it even though I have the correct connection. Here is the error message:

Connection Error! Access denied for user ‘epiz_34007986’@‘192.168.0.37’ (using password: YES)

Please help, Thanks a lot.

I already fixed the error. I just change my “new mysqli()” to “mysqli_connect()”. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.