My database is deleted !?

Website URL Zirveforum.com.tr

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message Database removed

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information my account is disabled for no reason, i did say it on ticket but no body is answer it… i did check it today and its removed ??? i lose my all users, forums, threads ? i spend so many money for ads, theme and desings…

(other information and details relevant to your question)

it did in mysql

Closed Account is: epiz_33916874
IP 185.27.134.115
DB Name epiz_33916874_zirvem

i need only database

Account suspensions are not handled on the forum. You’ll need to bump the ticket and wait for a response.

That being said, the website you shared does not seem to be suspended:

6 Likes

ye its subsensed but i asked it on ticket and i did have visitors, its an a e-commander and testing site. And u can access zirveforum.com.tr because im using new db rn. I did lose my main database, styles and more with closed domain (zirve.rf.gd’s db). I really need it, please help me, is there any log or backup?

I see this:

If the account in question appears on the “Deleted Accounts” section of the client area, I’m afraid nothing can be done:

5 Likes

Its on deleted accounts, is there any log or backup?

Only if you have a backup in the first place

4 Likes

i did contact with ticket but no body answer it

Please read the article I linked above, specifically this section:

If you had taken a backup yourself, you can use that. If not, unfortunately nothing can be done.

4 Likes

The account epiz_33916874 was indeed deleted. Unfortunately, deleted really means deleted, there is no way to recover what was on there.

However, the account epiz_33916874 was suspended a month ago due to abuse. So your website should have already stopped working then. I also don’t see any ticket having been submitted regarding that account for that last suspension, so the automatic cleanup process kicked in to delete your account.

Next time, if you ever migrate your website between accounts again, please make sure to migrate the database to the other account as well. While it’s technically possible to keep using the database from the old account, it creates a lot of risks. Such as what you just experienced.

8 Likes

alr, but i did contact with ticket and no body answer it, so please check tickets when to remove accounts, thanks for all

I don’t see any ticket having been sent for your last suspension. I’m not sure what you did instead, but if we don’t receive the ticket from you, then of course we won’t be able to respond to it.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.