My account was suspended

Username (yoonet.online) or Website URL

(Ola sou dono do site, eu nao tenho dinhiro ainda para atulizar para conta prime, mais queria pedir de coraçao que podese ativa-lo, eu esperando estoundo o google ads, se vocês poder ativar, assim queos anúncios do Google aprovar, eu prometo pagar 50% dos meus ganhos com vocês, e atualizar para conta prime.
espero que aceite!)

Translated by mod
(Hello, I’m the owner of the site, I still don’t have the money to upgrade to a prime account, but I wanted to ask from the bottom of my heart that you can activate it, I’m waiting for google ads to be activated, if you can activate it, as soon as Google ads approve, I promise pay 50% of my earnings to you, and upgrade to prime account.
I hope you accept!)

Please speak in English

Translation

(Hello, I’m the owner of the site, I still don’t have the money to upgrade to a prime account, but I wanted to ask from the bottom of my heart that you can activate it, I’m waiting for google ads to be activated, if you can activate it, as soon as Google ads approve, I promise pay 50% of my earnings to you, and upgrade to prime account.
I hope you accept!)
error message

I hope you accept!)

Hello, I’m the owner of the site, I don’t have money yet to upgrade to a prime account, but I would like to ask from my heart that it can be activated, I’m waiting for google ads to be activated, if you can activate it, as soon as Google ads approve, I promise to pay 50% of my earnings with you, and upgrade to prime account.
I hope you accept!

I hope you accept!)

Hello, I’m the owner of the site, I don’t have money yet to upgrade to a prime account, but I would like to ask from my heart that it can be activated, I’m waiting for google ads to be activated, if you can activate it, as soon as Google ads approve, I promise to pay 50% of my earnings with you, and upgrade to prime account.
I hope you accept!
boulder
5 m

Hello, I’m the owner of the site, I still don’t have the money to upgrade to a prime account, but I would like to ask from my heart that you can activate it, I’m waiting for google ads, if you can activate, as soon as Google ads approve, I promise to pay 50% of my earnings with you, and upgrade to prime account.
I hope you accept!

What do you mean by approving the domain? If you have added the domain to your account, it is yours. You can control it and do whatever you want with it (as long as you comply with the Terms of Service).

If you get approved for AdSense, you should keep your earnings so you can upgrade to premium hosting, also because it is hard for Admin to accept external monetary donations. Using the link I just provided, InfinityFree will earn some money from the click. Also, if you like this service, feel free to enable ads on the main site, Client Area and Control Panel. You can also review InfinityFree on TrustPilot.

2 Likes

You can use Google Ads on free hosting.

Note that we cannot upgrade you for free, as there is no way to forcefully collect payment from you, and the payment that we would receive would probably not be enough. Once you make enough money from AdSence, you can upgrade with your earnings.

Also, your title says that your account was suspended. Can you please share the reason for the suspension?

Thanks

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but if you’ve hit the daily limits of your account, your account will be suspended for 24 hours. If you want higher limits, you’ll have to upgrade your account.

We cannot give you more server power for free with only a promise that you’ll get premium hosting in the future. If we could provide more server power for free, we would have done so already.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.