My account has been Suspended For hitting daily entry limit

The site above has been Suspended for hitting the daily entry limit and I need to access the file manager urgently because I had some data saved in my file manager which i need to access urgently please to do it if possible even if it is for 30 Minutes

Unfortunately, regaining access to your account before the 24 hour time period passes is not possible:

10 Likes

But I just want to access my file manager urgently that’s it and in my website only 100 Page views are there how did it got suspended for hitting daily limit

Are you referring to the Entry Process limit? If so, please understand what entry processes actually are, and what could trigger hitting this limit. Please check the article that @ChrisPAR linked to and you can also see in the client area.

If you read and understood it, you would know that it’s pretty much unrelated to a business level metric like “page views”.

7 Likes

If I upgrade it to premium hosting then will i able to access the site immediately or still I will have to wait for 24hrs

Yes, you can have iFastNet migrate your free hosting account to premium hosting even while it’s still suspended from hitting a limit. Just submit a ticket after signing up for premium hosting.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.