My account appears to be suspended

Hello. My account was on one of the 3 crushed servers (disks) and data was lost. I can log in 1 times, but now my account suspended (before crush 6 month of great work). No limits was reached (there no files after data loss). Where I can get help with this problem? Tickets was shut down temporary, I think.
Thank you Infinity team for everithing. This one of the best solution for start and small sites.

Is there a suspension reason listed in the client area?

That is strange, there is no such report. Are you certain your account is suspended, or is your domain just redirecting to suspendeddomain.org?

4 Likes

Hello.
suspendeddomain.org
I change DNS temporary already, but I hope to go back to you. But my IP in panel 185.27.134.116 - so my data is gone (Missing / Deleted Files, Error 403/404, FTP 421 Home directory not available - #58 by Efnj9cb2du9bx9u3r)

Thank you.

Then read on

5 Likes

Good afternoon.
I return to you with a description of my problem. (MY ID is epiz_33037484)
Today (after 4 days after a crash on server 185.27.134.116, I received a notice that my account was suspended).
Let’s look at the situation again:

1. The site works great (thank you for this)
  2. There is a failure on the server 185.27.134.116 (my site is just on this server).
  3. And in the ACCOUNT panel all three days the account status is ACTIVE.
  4. At the same time, nothing works in the Control Panel, FTP too, even after the message about the restoration. I know, that data is lost, but I can connect to FTP to check it.
  5. I can’t remove my domain from the Account panel - it gives an error that I need to log in (I’m already in the account and its status is active)
  6. Today I received a notification that the account was suspended due to high load. But there no site after crash on server.

See my previous posts please. My site does not use PHP, only html. I am categorically sure that this is a bug due to a failure on the server 185.27.134.116, and if there was no failure, everything would be fine.
I hope you will allow me to return to you, for you are the best in the market.
Thank you in advance and for what has already been :slight_smile:

Hi there,

None of us here has access to the internal systems and thus cannot help you reactivate your account.

What I know is that iFastNet are recieving A LOT OF tickets of the recent situation including the data lost, and they tend to ignore the incoming tickets these days. You can try submitting a ticket after 1-2 days to see if you can get any reply.

3 Likes

ChrisPAR

Can you plz change Title - in my message most Important part, that my account was OK before data loss on 185.27.134.116 server.

Ok, stuff really busy or they are AI and can not handle that my data lost, site work normal before crush, limits was near 1%, but…

Funny reading below (support ticket)

Good afternoon.
I return to you with a description of my problem. (MY ID is epiz_33037484)
I wrote on the forum already 4 days ago: My account appears to be suspended
Today (after 4 days after a crash on server 185.27.134.116, I received a notice that my account was suspended).
Let’s look at the situation again:
1)The site works great (thank you for this)
2)There is a failure on the server 185.27.134.116 (my site is just on this server).
3) And in the ACCOUNT panel all three days the account status is ACTIVE.
4)At the same time, nothing works in the Control Panel, FTP too, even after the message about the restoration. I know, that data is lost, but I can connect to FTP to check it.
5)I can’t remove my domain from the Account panel - it gives an error that I need to log in (I’m already in the account and its status is active)
6)Today I received a notification that the account was suspended due to high load. But there no site after crash on server.
See my previous posts please. My site does not use PHP, only html. I am categorically sure that this is a bug due to a failure on the server 185.27.134.116, and if there was no failure, everything would be fine.
I hope you will allow me to return to you, for you are the best in the market.
Thank you in advance and for what has already been :slight_smile:

You wrote at 2023-08-23 12:28 (1 hour ago)

Hi there,

As a result of the high server load and resource usage, this free web hosting account has been suspended.

You should consider upgrading to a premium account:

Best regards

Staff wrote at 2023-08-23 12:35 (1 hour ago)

I`m sorry, but did you read my message?
I hope you find time read it again.
Thank you.

You wrote at 2023-08-23 12:50 (1 hour ago)

Hi there,

In just a few days from the signup of your account, you had almost 600,000 hits. Please read our last reply, there is no server error, it is accurate.

Thank you and stay safe !

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Best Regards

Staff wrote at 2023-08-23 12:51 (1 hour ago)

My WEBSITE IP
HOSTING VOLUME
vol16_2
HOME DIRECTORY
/home/vol16_2/epizy.com/epiz_33037484
CREATION DATE
2022-11-19

Your announcment:
Website files lost on website IPs 185.27.134.98, 185.27.134.116 and 185.27.134.215

I`m sory, when I was in my CP last time there was everything fine.
If there no failure on my IP - can you plz send me archive with my data?

You wrote at 2023-08-23 12:56 (1 hour ago)

Hi there,

A full backup can be downloaded from the link below in about 10 minutes:

http://—

Best Regards

Staff wrote at 2023-08-23 13:50 (10 minutes ago)

Thank you, but there NO DATA - only index2.html file.
Because my data was lost due the failure on servers 185.27.134.98, 185.27.134.116 and 185.27.134.215
I think you don`t read my message. Thank you for 6 month of good work and have a nice day.
I am from Ukraine and can not afford paid hosting right now, sorry.

You wrote at 2023-08-23 13:59 (28 seconds ago)

I think it’s quite clear what happened.

You were on a server that experienced data loss, and lost your data because of that. The data can’t be recovered, but you should have a backup, so you can recover your site from that. If one does not exist, I’m sorry, but you won’t be able to recover your site.

Unrelated to that, your site received a large amount of hits (Could be due to a bad site design, bot visits, or both). The site was suspended for that. Support does offer backups for sites suspended this way (normally), but as the backup was created after the data failure, it was empty.

7 Likes

Site registered Nov 2022.
In CP limits was Daily Hits Used was under 3%
Site work fine until crash and was not suspended for 4 days after (but site did not work).
1+1=2

Your account was actually already suspended on the 19th of August. However, due to a technical problem somewhere, the status didn’t get updated in the client area. So the date in the client area is incorrect.

Besides that, as far as I can tell, what you were told in the ticket was correct. Almost 600,000 hits were recorded on your account prior to it’s suspension on the 19th.

In addition to this suspension, there is also the storage corruption. But I don’t see anything to suggest that this is anything other than an unlucky coincidence.

And the rules are plain and simple: too much traffic and we can’t host the domain anymore. We don’t make special exceptions because there were system problems or whether people can or want to buy premium hosting.

6 Likes

Thank you for your answer.
Can you please tell me 600000 hits was in all period from Nov 2022 or in One day 19 aug? In what period of time? Daily hits limit in 50000 hits was reached in one day?

I believe it is 600,000 hits in August until the 19th. It resets every month. I’m not sure if it resets on the 1st of the month, it resets every 30 days or if it’s a sliding window, but I think it resets on the 1st.

I can’t access the graph either, but no daily hits suspensions were logged.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.