more than 5 hours, it still says "Your domain is not yet pointing to.."

i have updated my dns to given name server. its been more than 5 hours. New name server is showing up. But, while adding site it still says “Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.”

change nameservers with ns1.byte.org then 2 3 4 5

@majestic said:
i have updated my dns to given name server. its been more than 5 hours. New name server is showing up. But, while adding site it still says “Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.”

Can you please tell us your domain?

Changing your nameservers can take up to 72 hours to take effect everywhere (but usually far less - especially when it’s our system checking the domain status), so there is probably nothing wrong here and you just need to wait a bit longer.

If you suspect something may have gone wrong, we may be able to check it, but we would need to know your domain name for that.

domain is majestichairgrowth.com its been more than 24 hours. it still shows the same error.

@majestic said:
domain is majestichairgrowth.com its been more than 24 hours. it still shows the same error.

Your domain name servers is still pointing nic.ru

Have you verified that your domain name servers are set correctly?

Mine took about 2 Minutes to fully update around the whole Country. I also searched your Nameservers, and they are not set correctly.

@Amplify-Infinity said:
Mine took about 2 Minutes to fully update around the whole Country. I also searched your Nameservers, and they are not set correctly.

Yes, freenom has a good DNS updater.