Maximum inodes used

This morning i worked on my website for few hours, and decided to hit “upload” and bam maximum inodes used.
idk how though, since my website is quite small.

And then i noticed:

I thought, That i ran out of file space so i deleted everything in my htdocs folder and re-uploaded my website files since i tend to edit them on my machine and test it out before uploading. But i guess you have to factor in the Inodes instead of file space. When do Inodes reset ? Do i have to wait or is that the end ?

Did you read the KB article about it?

https://infinityfree.net/support/inode-limit/

@Admin said:
Did you read the KB article about it?

https://infinityfree.net/support/inode-limit/

Yeah, I’ve read it that’s why i started deleting folders and stuff,

@Lanturn said:

@Admin said:
Did you read the KB article about it?

https://infinityfree.net/support/inode-limit/

Yeah, I’ve read it that’s why i started deleting folders and stuff,

Well, then you should know that inodes won’t reset themselves and you can’t wait for the counter to drop on it’s own, which is what I read in your first message.

Note that the counter isn’t updated immediately. But FTP access should be restored right away as soon as your inode usage drops.

@Admin said:

@Lanturn said:

@Admin said:
Did you read the KB article about it?

https://infinityfree.net/support/inode-limit/

Yeah, I’ve read it that’s why i started deleting folders and stuff,

Well, then you should know that inodes won’t reset themselves and you can’t wait for the counter to drop on it’s own, which is what I read in your first message.

Note that the counter isn’t updated immediately. But FTP access should be restored right away as soon as your inode usage drops.

I’ll just wait for the counter to update, if there isn’t much change tomorrow i’ll just move host. Anyway thanks for the help.