Logo isn't showing up

@Admin I can’t figure out why my logo isn’t showing up on my website, which is hosted on a parked domain but I can see it on the IF domain. I’ve saved the file to my documents and used a logo switcher plug in too, but it’s not showing up on my live site. Plus, I can’t get a secure TLS connection to upload it to FileZilla. How do I fix this?

IF domain - https://custom-domain-my-site.great-site.net/
Parked domain - HIDDEN

Hi and welcome to the forum

5 Likes

Hey, thanks for your response. I understand that hotlink and embedding of images and other static files on other websites are disabled.

But is there any way to display my logo on the website?

Part of the text from the first link

means
you add the domain not as a parked domain but as an addon domain
and there you upload all the files, connect to the existing DB, etc…
But then you should change the WP base URL and probably a bunch of URL remnants from the last website that remained in the DB and led to the wrong address (including the logo).

So it might be easier for you to install a new WP there via Softaculous app installer, etc.

6 Likes

Okay, I will attempt to upload the entire website into the add-on domain. Thanks!

The issue is that I am unable to replace the logo, which is in the form of an icon. As a result, I am unable to view the logo after it has been parked on the domain. Is there a solution to this issue?

If you’re using WordPress, and want to use your parked domain only, changing your Site URL configuration via WordPress to the “new site” should help everything display properly.

It’s similar for other scripts or for your own code, as long as it’s attempting to load the resources from your parked domain, and not from the free subdomain, it should work fine.

4 Likes

At last, that sounds like a relief. Let’s test it out and see.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.