Limite de disco

Out of disk space. Unable to write content to file. File: /home/vol18_1/epizy.com/epiz_34264480

Não consigo exportar minhas páginas para outro domínio no wordpress, o que pode ser este erro? meu limite de disco foi excedido? como aumentar este limite?

Can you screenshot your disk usage?

2 Likes

You have used up the 5GB storage quota

Please deleted files and directories that you do not need

3 Likes

Eu preciso migrar para outro domínio as minhas páginas, como fazer o upgrade de hospedagem? Se eu fizer o upgrade resolve o problema?

TRANSLATED BY MOD

I need to migrate my pages to another domain, how to upgrade the hosting? If I upgrade, does it solve the problem?

Please type in English as this is an English form, or use an online translator.

Upgrading will give you more space, yes. The super premium plan is the cheapest one that provides more than 5GB of storage (in fact, super premium provides unlimited space provided you follow the terms of service).

3 Likes

How to upgrade hosting? Do you have a step by step guide?

You can just order a plan from iFastNet’s website, and after that contact iFastNet support to transfer your website. There is no step by step guide, but everything should be pretty straight forward.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.