Keywords

www.world-football-facts.epizy.com

Hello, I have been having some difficulty with a website that I recently posted (above link). It is my first ever website and I am unsure how to get it to appear on a browser when searched for (other than the URL). I have heard that you can improve site ranking through the use of keywords, but I am unsure how to do this.

Any help would be nice! :slight_smile:
PS. If there are any other ways to improve ranking, please tell me

Personally I use Smallseotools related keywords finder tool to find keywords for my websiteโ€™s.
Just open this URL above and Paste this keyword Football Facts or World Football Facts in the textbox and hit the Enter button. This tools generates keywords as much as possible (I got more 250 keywords when I type your website title; its cool) and then copy and paste keywords one by one (use comma after each to make it seperate) into your notepad or text editor; after that use meta name="keywords" tag, e.g.

<meta name="keywords" content="your, keywords, goes, here">

Always use your website keywords into your description because it helps to rank; e.g.

Keywords

football facts, facts about football, best football facts ever, and_many_more;

Description

Get tuned about all [1] best football facts ever [1] .
2 Likes

Ok thank you!

1 Like

I tried the methods out but I still cant find my site when searching online, is there anything else I can try?

You can improve your site appearance(navigation) and also generates the backlinks using Smallseotools for free

And read this article

https://www.quicksprout.com/ways-to-improve-seo-ranking/

Hope this may help you.

Ok thanks a lot! :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.